Inca Trail to Machu Picchu Packages and alternate routes to Machu Picchu
The Inca Trail is by far the most famous trek in South America and is rated by many to be in the top 5 treks in the world. In just 26 miles (43km) it manages to combine beautiful mountain scenery, lush cloud-forest, subtropical jungle and, of course, a stunning mix of Inca paving stones, ruins and tunnels. The final destination of the trail just cannot be beaten: Machu Picchu, the mysterious "Lost City of the Incas".
Inca Trail to Machu Picchu traditional, Salkantay Trail to Machu Picchu, Inca Jungle to Machu Picchu and tourism packages with Inca Trail.
- TOUR 4 DAYS: Inka Trail to Machu Picchu
- TOUR 2 DAYS: Inka to Machupicchu
- TOUR 4 DAYS: Lares to Machu Picchu
- TOUR 4 DAYS: Inka Jungle Trek to Machupicchu
- TOUR 5 DAYS: Salkantay trek to Machu Picchu
- TOUR 6 DAYS: Cusco and Inca Trail to Machupicchu
- TOUR 7 DAYS: Cusco, Inca Trail to Machupicchu and Sacred valley of the Incas.
- TOUR 8 DAYS: Lima, Cusco, Inca Trail to Machupicchu and Sacred Valley of the Incas
- TOUR 10 DAYS: Peru 10 Days: Lima 1 Day, Cusco 2 Days, Inca Trail 4 Days, Sacred Valley and Nazca 2 Days
- TOUR 11 DAYS: Cusco and Alternative Inca Trail
- TOUR 12 DAYS: Amazon Rainforest and Inca Trail
- TOUR 14 DAYS: Cusco, Inca Trail, Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley, Lima, Puno, Lake Titicaca, Arequipa, Colca Canyon
- TOUR 18 DAYS: Around Peru with 5 Day Inca Trail trek